MIDDLESEX HOSPITAL ALLIANCE
Four Counties Health Services
PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER – Regular Part Time
FOUR COUNTIES COMMUNITY VILLA
Positions available: Immediately
• Must provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox) and proof of 2 COVID-19 vaccinations
• Must provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing within the previous 12 months
• Must possess PSW (Personal Support Worker) certificate
• Must be listed in the PSW Registry (2018)
• Strong assessment, communication and interpersonal skills
• Previous experience working with seniors
• Current certificate in CPR/First Aid
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a interdisciplinary team
• Palliative Care, Mechanical Lift & Whirlpool tub experience
• Demonstrated commitment in ongoing learning and professional development
• Demonstrated excellence in attendance
• Understanding and use of good body mechanics
• Basic computer skills in a Windows environment
• Availability for call in, vacation/sick relief
• Provide personal support and homemaking services to eligible Supportive Housing tenants living at the Villa. These services enable frail seniors to remain in their home environment, while fostering independence
The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity may submit a resume by e-mail to email@example.com.
Internal candidates are asked to apply no later than January 27, 2022.
This will remain posted until position is filled.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes*