Middlesex Hospital Alliance
Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Site
TEMPORARY PART-TIME UNIT CLERK OR / SAME DAY CARE until approximately January 2025
|All shifts including Position available immediately
- Recent Unit Clerk experience in Pre operative Services, outpatients experience preferred
- Secondary School Diploma
- Computer skills in a “windows” based environment including Excel, Word and Access
- Medical Terminology course preferred
- Experience with wait times, QBP funding
- Experience with booking OR cases , Pre admit booking
- Gateway Reporting
- Experience with staffing, scheduling, payroll procedures, knowledge of ONA Collective agreement and non union policies and procedures
- Excellent clerical skills
- Demonstrated ability to assess concurrent demands, set priorities, organize work and maintain accuracy and concentration during periods of high activity.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, communication and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrate the importance of communication with outside customers
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as an active member of the health care team.
- Understanding and use of good body mechanics.
- Demonstrated Excellence in Attendance
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity may submit a resume using the online form. Internal candidates are asked to apply no later than January 23, 2024
This will remain posted until position is filled.
We are committed to providing a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. MHA is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and LGBTQ2+ persons. We are committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities and standards of goods and services.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes