- Must provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Must provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing within the previous 12 months
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Demonstrates skill, knowledge and ability to practice up to full scope in Ontario
- Previous (2) year Adult Critical Care Nursing within the past 3 years preferred
- Previous (2) year ventilator and BiPap within the past 3 years preferred
- Previous (2) year PACU experience within the past 3 years preferred
- Current BLS-HCP required
- Current ACLS required
- Critical Care Nursing – Critical Care course or equivalent required
- ECG monitoring and interpretation required
- Demonstrated knowledge of critical care standards
- Experience in the management of wounds and PICC lines
- Demonstrated proficiency in IV initiation, assessment and documentation
- Demonstrated awareness of CNO documentation standards with experience in Electronic Health Record environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical directives and delegated medical acts
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development, evidence-based practice and self-directed learning
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, communication, critical thinking and leadership skill
- Demonstrated ability to both lead and collaborate as a team member in a patient family and centered care setting
- Proficient computer skills in a Windows and Cerner based environment
- Commitment to continuous improvement and ability to foster change
- Demonstrated excellence in attendance
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- Understanding and demonstrated use of good body mechanics
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity may submit a resume by e-mail to email@example.com no later than March 15, 2021.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates,
as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
*Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes*
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you have difficulty submitting your application through our online application form, please call 519-245-1550 x.5941 (leave a message after regular office hours), detailing your concern.