Middlesex Hospital Alliance
Four Counties Health Services
Posting #071- 2022
PART-TIME REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE
ACTIVE CARE NURSING UNIT
|Job Duties 7.5h and 11.25h shifts including nights, weekends, and statutory holiday rotation May be scheduled for shift of 4h-7.5h in Ambulatory CarePositions Available Immediately|
- Must provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox) and proof of 2 COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Must provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing within the previous 3 months
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Demonstrated commitment to medical nursing – Current medical nursing experience essential – min 2 yrs (equivalent to 1950 hrs/yr.)
- Current BLS-HCP required
- Demonstrated ability to work within full scope of practice
- Medication Administration Course required
- Experience Administering Medications
- IV insertion course and demonstrated experience with initiating and managing IVs
- Successful completion of Palliative Care course, an asset
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform documentation reflective of patient care
- Advanced Computer Skills in a Windows environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- Demonstrated Excellence in Attendance
- Understanding and demonstrated use of good body mechanics
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate as a team member in a total patient care setting
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity may submit a resume by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal candidates are asked to apply no later than April 8, 2022.
This will remain posted until position is filled.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates,
as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
*Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes*