MIDDLESEX HOSPITAL ALLIANCE
Four Counties Health Services Site
Posting #092– 2021
REGULAR PART-TIME REGISTERED NURSE
ACTIVE CARE NURSING UNIT & EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
|All shifts including (7.5 h, 11.25 h) including nights, weekends, statutory holidays, call in providing inpatient and emergency carePositions available immediately|
- Must provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox). Must provide proof of two COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Must provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing within the previous 3 months
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Current BCLS required
- Demonstrated commitment to medical nursing – minimum 2 – 3 yrs. (equivalent to 1950 hrs.) of previous medical nursing experience
- 2 – 3 years of Emergency Nursing experience (equivalent to 1950 hrs) – preferred
- Current Triage experience preferred
- Cardiac Care experience involving ECG monitoring and interpretation preferred
- ACLS, TNCC, PALS preferred
- Certificate(s) in Emergency Nursing and/or Critical Care an asset
- Demonstrated ability to assess concurrent demands, set priorities, organize work and maintain accuracy and concentration during periods of high activity
- Excellent physical assessment skills
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, communication and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team
- Evidence of ongoing professional development and self-directed learning
- Demonstrated Excellence in Attendance
- Understanding and use of good body mechanics
- Advanced Computer Skills in a Windows environment
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity may submit a resume by e-mail to email@example.com.
Internal candidates are asked to apply no later than May 18, 2022.
This will remain posted until position is filled.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates,
as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
*Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes*