Middlesex Hospital Alliance
Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Site
CASUAL PART-TIME PHYSIOTHERAPIST – 2 positions
|Position Available ImmediatelyCase Load is primarily Outpatient Orthopedics with some inpatient coverageSome evenings and weekends requiredPotential travel to assist at Four Counties Health Services Site|
- Baccalaureate or Master’s degree in Physiotherapy
- Current membership with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Membership in the Canadian Physiotherapy Association desired
- An interest in Manual Therapy an asset
- Current BCLS registration
- Self-directed with demonstrated leadership abilities
- Committed team player
- Ability to plan and organize assigned caseload and specific treatment programs
- Able to assign tasks to other team members, as required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients, staff, and public
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing and clinical education
- Develop a commitment to evidence-based practice and respond positively to change
- Basic Computer Skills in a Windows environment, including Outlook and Microsoft Word
- Demonstrated excellence in attendance
- Possess a valid Class G driver’s license
** The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment**
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity may submit a resume by e-mail to email@example.com.
Internal candidates are asked to apply no later than June 10, 2022.
This will remain posted until position is filled.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes*