Middlesex Hospital Alliance
Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital
CASUAL PART TIME PHYSIOTHERAPY/OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT – 2 positions
|Position available immediately Varied caseload. LTC and hospital combination inpatient/outpatient|
|7.5 Hour shifts, some weekends may be required.|
- Must provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox) and proof of 2-COVID-19 vaccinations
- Must provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing within the previous 3 months
- Graduate of qualified PTA/OTA College Certification Program
- Must be able to function independently in all treatment settings under the direction of a Physiotherapist
- Must possess excellent motivational and educational skills to facilitate client
- Must have current CPR certification
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic Computer Skills in a Windows environment, including Outlook and Microsoft Word
- Demonstrated excellence in attendance
- Possess a valid Class G driver’s license
- May be required to travel to both sites
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity may submit a resume by e-mail to email@example.com.
Internal candidates are asked to apply no later than June 10, 2022.
This will remain posted until position is filled.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates,
as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
*Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes*