Middlesex Hospital Alliance
Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Site
TEMPORARY PART-TIME TECHNICIAN for a duration of approximately 12 months
Medical Device Reprocessing Department
|Position available immediatelyMonday – Friday 0630-2300On Call HoursWeekends as required|
- Must provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox) and documented proof of two COVID 19 vaccinations
- Must provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing within the previous 3 months
- Central Supply Technician of Ontario certificate (CSAO) or equivalent required
- Minimum of One Year current experience required (preferred)
- Secondary School Diploma
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to work and set priorities (daily and weekly) independently.
- Demonstrated ability to establish good working relations with peers and customers.
- Demonstrated excellent attendance
- Physical ability to move instruments, supplies and autoclave carts
- Demonstrated accountability to maintaining patient safety and quality assurance standards in all aspects of instrument reprocessing
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity may submit a resume by e-mail to email@example.com.
Internal candidates are asked to apply no later than August 1, 2022.
This will remain posted until position is filled.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
*Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes*