JOB POSTING –
MIDDLESEX HOSPITAL ALLIANCE
FOUR COUNTIES HEALTH SERVICES
REGULAR PART-TIME REGISTRATION CLERK
Patient Registration Department
- All shifts (days, evenings, weekends, statutory holidays and call-in)
- Register patients for Emergency, Outpatients and Inpatients using CERNER programs
- Scheduling appointments for ambulatory patients using CERNER programs
- Overhead paging
- Filing of reports, charts.
- Pulling charts for scheduled ambulatory visits.
- Physical requirements include the ability to perform overhead lifting/reaching, climbing, walking and repetitive paper hole punching
- Perform general clerical duties, including cashier duties
- Position available immediately, exact date to be determined
- Must provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Must provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing within the previous 12 months
- Medical Administrative Assistant diploma, or other related post secondary education, essential
- Computer competency within a Windows environment using Microsoft office, essential
- Proficiency in Medical Terminology, essential
- A minimum of one year previous experience in a healthcare reception/registration environment
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with the public
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated excellence in attendance
- Understanding and use of good body mechanics
- Previous cashier experience, an asset
**The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment**
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity may submit a resume by e-mail to email@example.com.
Internal candidates are asked to apply no later than August 2, 2022.
This will remain posted until position is filled.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates,
as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
*Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes*