Middlesex Hospital Alliance
Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Site
TEMPORARY FULL-TIME TECHNICIAN – Until approximately December 2021
Medical Device Reprocessing Department
|Position available immediately|
Monday – Friday 0630-2300
On Call Hours
Weekends as required
- Must provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox)
- Must provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing within the previous 12 months
- Central Supply Technician of Ontario certificate (CSAO) or equivalent required
- Minimum of One Year current experience required (preferred)
- Secondary School Diploma
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to work and set priorities (daily and weekly) independently.
- Demonstrated ability to establish good working relations with peers and customers.
- Demonstrated excellent attendance
- Physical ability to move instruments, supplies and autoclave carts
- Demonstrated accountability to maintaining patient safety and quality assurance standards in all aspects of instrument reprocessing
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity are asked to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 17, 2021.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
*Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes*