Middlesex Hospital Alliance
TEMPORARY PART-TIME TECHNICIAN – until approximately June 2024
Medical Device Reprocessing Department
|Position available immediatelyMonday – Friday 0630-2300On Call HoursWeekends as requiredThis position will require working at both sites of the MHA. Possession of a valid class “G” driver’s license and reliable transportation is required|
- Must provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox) and documented proof of two COVID 19 vaccinations
- Must provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing within the previous 12 months
- Medical Device Reprocessing Association of Ontario certificate
- Proof of certification to be provided at time of interview
- Minimum of One Year current experience preferred
- Secondary School Diploma
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to work and set priorities (daily and weekly) independently.
- Demonstrated ability to establish good working relations with peers and customers.
- Demonstrated excellent attendance
- Physical ability to move instruments, supplies and autoclave carts
- Demonstrated accountability to maintaining patient safety and quality assurance standards in all aspects of instrument reprocessing
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity may submit a resume by e-mail to email@example.com. Internal candidates are asked to apply no later than November 28, 2023.
This will remain posted until position is filled.
We are committed to providing a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. MHA is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and LGBTQ2+ persons. We are committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities and standards of goods and services.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
*Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes*