MIDDLESEX HOSPITAL ALLIANCE
Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital
REGULAR FULL-TIME REGISTERED NURSE – 3 positions
- Nursing professional practice responsibilities within an acute care Emergency Department including patient care for all CTAS triage levels.
- Available for all shifts (11.25 and 7.5 hrs.) including Days, Nights, weekends, statutory holidays, and call-in
- Position Available Immediately
- Must provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox) and proof of 2 COVID-19 vaccinations
- Must provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing within the previous 12 months
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Current BLS-HCP required
- Current ACLS preferred
- Emergency nursing experience – minimum of 2 years experience within that last 3 years
- ECG Interpretation certificate preferred
- Current CTAS triage certificate of training within the past 2 years preferred
- Current TNCC, ENPC,NRP preferred
- Emergency Nursing and/or Critical Care certificate preferred
- First Net Experience preferred
- Excellent physical assessment skills
- Evidence of ongoing professional development and self-directed learning
- Demonstrated ability to assess concurrent demands, set priorities, organize work and maintain accuracy and concentration during periods of high activity
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, communication and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as an active member of the health care team
- Demonstrated excellence in attendance
- Understanding and use of good body mechanics
- Basic computer skills in a Windows environment
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity may submit a resume by e-mail to email@example.com. Internal candidates are asked to apply no later than December 11, 2023.
This will remain posted until position is filled.
We are committed to providing a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment that inspires respect. MHA is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and LGBTQ2+ persons. We are committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities and standards of goods and services.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes*