MIDDLESEX HOSPITAL ALLIANCE
STRATHROY MIDDLESEX GENERAL HOSPITAL AND FOUR COUNTIES HEALTH SERVICES
FULL-TIME INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TELECOMMUNICATION SUPPORT ANALYST – Information Systems and Telecommunications Department (IST)
Reporting to the IST Service Manager, the IST Technical Analyst is responsible for working with the IST team and hospital staff to support, maintain and enhance our critical technology infrastructure as well as telephony and audio/video systems. This full-time position requires working between two hospital sites and being available for on-call support. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementation, maintenance, upgrades and support of our technology. You will participate on project teams as a Project leader or team member for both clinical and non-clinical projects. The position also involves first through third level support of clinical and support staff in a help desk environment.
You must be comfortable and proficient in the management and building of server infrastructure. Provide training on technology and telecommunications to end users.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Working Knowledge or willing to learn Cisco Unified Phone systems
• Working Knowledge or willing to learn MDM and cellular account management
• Working Knowledge with MS Active Directory
• Working experience with Windows OS and Servers
• Working experience with Support Software (Mange Engine)
• Working knowledge of EMRs systems
• Working Experience with PC, LAN, WLAN, VPN, and Security
• Conceptual understanding of Quality Assurance processes, practices and methodologies (ITIL Methodology)
Abilities and Education:
• Must provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox) and proof of 2 COVID-19 vaccinations
• Must provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing within the previous 3 months
• Minimum preferred Community College Diploma (2 or 3 years) in Information Systems or related discipline
• 3 -5 years of recent related experience in Information Technology
• Proven experience working closely with software vendors, technical team members and business partners to resolve complex application issues
• Strong customer service focus
• Demonstrated ability to attend work on a regular basis
This position will require working at both sites of the MHA. Possession of a valid class “G” driver’s license and reliable transportation is required.
If you are a positive, experienced analyst, with the qualifications listed above, and looking for a positive/challenging environment to build your career then please submit your resume to email@example.com by October 5, 2021
The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes