MIDDLESEX HOSPITAL ALLIANCE
Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital Site
Posting: #313 – 2021
FT Obstetrics ONLY
REGISTERED NURSES WITH SPECIALTY IN OBSTETRICS
Are you looking for change?
Are you looking to make a difference and help grow an Obstetrics program to provide high quality OB care in a community setting?
Look no further than the Middlesex Hospital Alliance! We may be exactly what you are looking for!! Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital is a medium size, full service community hospital and is onlya short drive to London and surrounding communities!
We are looking for experienced, specialty trained nurses to join our family!
- Specialty front-line nursing care to our patients and families
- Available for all shifts (11.25 and 7.5 hrs.) including Days, Nights, weekends, statutory holidays
- Positions Available Immediately!!
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in Obstetrics
- Current BLS-HCP required
- Current NRP and FHS required
- Current ACLS and PALS preferred.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, communication and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as an active member of the health care team
- Must provide vaccination records or proof of immunity against measles, mumps rubella and varicella (chicken pox) and proof of 2 COVID-19 vaccinations
- Must provide documentation of the Tuberculosis skin testing within the previous 3 months
*The MHA is a FRAGRANCE FREE environment*
Qualified individuals interested in this opportunity are asked to submit a resume to:
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates, as a condition of job offer, would be required to provide a satisfactory vulnerable sector police check (original document) completed in the last 12 months prior to commencing employment.
Accommodations are available on request for interviews and other selection processes*