At the Middlesex Hospital Alliance we are committed to improving access to our facilities, services and care for patients, their families, visitors, staff and volunteers.
Guided by the principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Customer Service Regulation, we continue to work towards eliminating barriers to our care and services.
The AODA Customer Service Regulation requires hospitals to implement specific policies, procedures and plans. These will contribute to making hospitals fully accessible by 2025.
For more information
- Read the MHA’s Accessibility Plan
- MHA Accessibility for Persons with Disabilities Policy required by the AODA Customer Service Regulation 429/07
- These documents (including the accessibility plan, are available in alternative formats upon request).
- We welcome your feedback about accessibility at the Middlesex Hospital Alliance and invite your comments or concerns.
- You can contact us several different ways to provide your feedback.
- Complete our online survey and feedback form here or;
- Print the AODA Survey and Feedback Form, complete and return it to the address listed below or;
- Call our Accessibility Champion at the phone number listed below
Middlesex Hospital Alliance
395 Carrie Street
Strathroy, ON N7G 3J4
Phone: 519 246-5925