The following information only applies to Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital. Parking at Four Counties Health Services is free.
At Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital, visitor parking is available in lots accessible by any of the three Carrie Street entrances. Pay & Display parking is also available for patients visiting the Emergency Department.
All prices are subject to change. *Day Pass does not include In/Out privileges.
5 Visit HPass
10 Visit HPass
30 Visit HPass
Benefits and Limitations of HPass
- HPASS allows for In/Out privileges for each 24-hour period
- HPASS cannot be replaced if it is lost or stolen
- HPASS is not upgradable once purchased
- HPASS must be used when entering and leaving the parking lot
- HPASS purchases are final. Refunds are not available
- HPASS must be purchased prior to parking
When arriving at one of the parking entrance gates, push the green button to obtain your ticket
IMPORTANT* Take this ticket with you, and keep it with you at all times. When your visit is over, before returning to your vehicle, locate one of the parking pay machines. Pay Stations are located in the main front lobby of the hospital. Pay stations accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) or cash (bank notes and/or coins). Follow on-screen instructions to pay, and be sure to take your ticket back when prompted. You will need this ticket again at the gate exit. Return to your vehicle, drive to exit gate and insert your paid ticket. The gate will lift and you can proceed to exit. In case you forgot to pay at the pay station, gate exit machines also accept credit card payment (at this stage, you can only pay by credit card, cash cannot be accepted). To purchase a 5, 10 or 30 visit HPASS please see the parking office between 8 am and 4 pm.
Parking Office Hours
Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. For assistance outside of these hours, please use the video link contact help button on either of the pay stations or exit gate machines.
- Take your ticket with you
- Keep your vehicle doors locked
- Lock any valuables in your trunk
- Do not leave any items in plain view from windows
- Familiarize yourself with the location of the exit
- Remember the location of where you parked your vehicle
Please put your car in park while you pay at the gate. The Hospital is not responsible for damage to personal property. Please lock your vehicle and take any valuables with you.
Thank you for Paying your Parking Fee
Parking fees have become an increasingly important source of revenue for hospitals and are used to help support patient care. Thank you for your support of Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital.
Contact Parking Services
Phone: 519-246-5906 ext. 5937